• A simple sucking sensation.
• Breastfeeding might look easy, but it can be quite painful for the first few weeks or months. The discomfort can range from slight tenderness to cracked and bleeding skin.
• Sexual arousal is incredibly common side effect during breastfeeding.
• It’s a warm, often relieving, gentle, rhythmic pulling/tugging/nibbling sensation at the nipple with some suction.
• Relief from pressure.
• After you get through first painful weeks, breastfeeding becomes the most absurdly convenient, simple, pleasant thing.
• Breastfeeding is satisfying, normal and sometimes is taxing emotionally.
• Eventually, babies go through stages: pinching (with their fingers) at your breast while nursing, biting as teeth come in, pulling off suddenly to laugh or babble, then relatching and repeating.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
David from Healtheappointments:
Hi there, would you like to get such a paper? How about receiving a customized one? Check it out