Carbon monoxide is gas formed during incomplete combustion of any fuel. CO has no color, no taste, and no smell. It cannot be detected without special equipment. The gas spreads rapidly, mixing with air without losing its toxic properties. When inhaled CO goes from the lungs into the blood and combines with hemoglobin. As a result, blood loses the ability to carry and deliver oxygen. Brain suffers the first. To prevent carbon monoxide poisoning use the following tips:
• Use only serviceable equipment.
• Set good ventilation.
• Keep fresh air flowing through the vessel.
• Never install or use devices that burn fuel without sufficient knowledge, skills, and tools.
• Make routine checks of the engine.
• Buy a carbon monoxide detector.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
David from Healtheappointments:
Hi there, would you like to get such a paper? How about receiving a customized one? Check it out