• A dry throat can cause discomfort when swallowing. It is advisable to drink plenty of fluids.
• Fried foods make you feel heavy.
• Fruits with citric acid cause acid reflux, which irritates the throat and causes coughing.
• When the food goes down the windpipe instead of the esophagus your air-vessel will try to force it out through coughing.
• Difficult or painful swallowing, known medically as dysphagia, may cause coughing during and after a meal. Dysphagia can occur with a wide range of disorders, including stroke, neck surgery, Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis, neck tumors, and diabetic nerve damage.
• Coughing can be a symptom of food allergy.
This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by heal.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
David from Healtheappointments:
Hi there, would you like to get such a paper? How about receiving a customized one? Check it out